Benefits of Including Guest Content In Your Emails
It’s obviously a good idea for a managed service provider to ensure that they send a regular email newsletter to their clients and prospects. Not only does this help with a DRIP campaign (differentiate, remind, inform, persuade) but it also offers another (often undervalued) benefit as well, namely credibility.
This is especially true for the savvy MSP owner that invests time
to continually grow their email list into hundreds or thousands of subscribers because
the compound-growth benefits can be huge.
It should be understood that this resource is also attractive to other business owners. In fact, it is a compelling reason for them to want to work with you, thereby creating synergy as well as more direct and indirect referrals. The fact that your newsletter goes to (potentially thousands of) other businesses can be very persuasive in developing your own relationships with business partners.
As a managed service provider (MSP), offering to include other businesses’ content within your email newsletter can provide several benefits:
- Increased Revenue: By offering to include other businesses’ content within your email newsletter, you can charge them a fee for the service. This can provide an additional source of revenue for your MSP.
- Enhanced Credibility: Including high-quality content from other businesses can add value to your email newsletter, making it more informative and engaging for your subscribers. This can enhance your MSP’s credibility and help you build a stronger relationship with your subscribers.
- Increased Engagement: Including content from other businesses can provide a wider variety of topics and perspectives within your newsletter, making it more interesting for your subscribers. This can increase engagement and encourage subscribers to stay subscribed.
- Cost Savings: Including content from other businesses can help reduce the amount of original content you need to create for your newsletter. This can save your MSP time and resources that can be used to focus on other areas of your business.
- Networking Opportunities: Collaborating with other businesses can provide networking opportunities for your MSP. By including their content in your newsletter, you can build relationships with other businesses in your industry and potentially open up new business opportunities.
- Increased Exposure: Including content from other businesses can help promote their brand to your subscriber base. This can provide them with increased exposure and potentially lead to new customers or clients.
- Diversified Content: By including content from other businesses, you can offer a wider range of topics and perspectives to your subscribers, which can help diversify your content and appeal to a broader audience.
- Increased Subscriber Base: If you include content from other businesses, they may share your newsletter with their own subscriber base, which can help increase your reach and potentially attract new subscribers to your MSP.
- Improved SEO: Including links to other businesses’ websites in your email newsletter can improve your search engine optimization (SEO) by providing outbound links and potentially attracting inbound links from those businesses.
- Improved Branding: By collaborating with other businesses, you can improve your MSP’s branding by associating your brand with other well-regarded brands in your industry.
- Reduced Churn: Including content from other businesses can help keep your subscribers engaged and reduce churn, as they are more likely to stay subscribed if they find your newsletter informative and engaging.
- Differentiation: Offering to include other businesses’ content within your email newsletter can help differentiate your MSP from competitors who only offer their own content. This can give you an edge in a crowded market and help attract new clients to your business.
Overall, offering to include other businesses’ content within your email newsletter can provide several benefits for your MSP, including increased revenue, enhanced credibility, increased engagement, cost savings, networking opportunities, and increased exposure for other businesses.
Want more MSP Marketing Tips regularly sent to you or a marketing plan? Get in Touch Today For More Info & We’ll Post You A Free Paperback book too – ideal for MSP owners.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!