Tech Tip – Snip & Sketch
If you need to be able to quickly grab areas of your screen, annotate them and share them, Windows 10 has an easy toIf you need to be able to quickly grab areas of your screen, annotate them and share them, Windows 10 has an easy to use Snip & Sketch app.
To use Snip & Sketch:
– Hold down the Windows key + Shift + S to bring up a snipping toolbar.
– Snip the required area of your screen which will then be automatically loaded to your clipboard.
– You will then receive an invitation (bottom right of the screen) to mark up and share the image you’ve clipped. Click on the words ‘Select here’.
– This will load the Snip & Sketch app.
– Annotate your image with the pen symbols and click on the save or share icons (top right). use Snip & Sketch app.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!